This TAG Heuer Formula 1 chronograph is powered by precision and inspired by TAG Heuer's continuous racing involvement. It features a silver grey dial with luminescent markers, a sturdy ceramic bezel with a tachymeter scale, and a 200-meter water resistance.
- Anthracite with “sunray” effect dial
- 3 black counters with “azurage”: 1/10th of a second and hour chronograph counter at 6 o’clock, minute chronograph counter at 9 o’clock and running second counter at 3 o’clock
- Curved and polished hand-applied indexes and “12” numeral with luminescent markers
- Polished minute and hour hands with luminescent markers
- Polished counters’ hands
- Polished chronograph central second hand
- “TAG HEUER FORMULA 1” lettering
- Printed minuterie on the dial
- Angled date window at 4 o’clock
- Case diameter: 43 mm
- Fine-brushed and polished steel case
- Sandblasted, polished steel and fine-brushed black ceramic fixed bezel with silver tachymeter scale engraving
- Sapphire crystal
- Polished steel “Easy Grip” screw-in crown with raised fine-brushed TAG Heuer shield
- Fine-brushed steel crown protectors
- Polished steel push-buttons
- Circular fine-brushed steel screw-in caseback with special checkered decoration
- Water-resistance: 200 meters
- TAG Heuer quartz movement, one of the most reliable and accurate made in Switzerland
- Powered by a battery
- Regulator (time-measuring device): quartz crystal.
- Electrical current that causes the crystal to vibrate very consistently and at a very high frequency (32,768 times per second).
- Almost perfect precision (a variation of only a few seconds per month.)
- 5-row fine-brushed, polished steel and brushed black ceramic bracelet
- Fine-brushed steel with double safety clasp and “racing suit” extension
Shipping & Returns
Free UK Delivery On All Orders
We are proud to offer free UK delivery on all orders placed on our website. Robert Gatward Jewellers currently only operates and supplies to the United Kingdom.
Orders placed before 12pm Tuesday – Friday will be dispatched the same day (stock permitting). Orders placed after 12pm on Friday through to Monday will be dispatched on Tuesday. If there is a specific day that you would like to receive your order, please let us know as soon as you have placed your order and we will try our best to accomodate.
Orders that total £100 or more will be posted using Royal Mail Special Delivery. Orders that total less than £100 will be posted using Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For Delivery (1-2 working days). Although we cannot guarantee next day delivery with this service we have found that the majority of these orders arrive the next working day, in some cases including Saturday.