Terms and Conditions
Robert Gatward Jewellers LTD
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. By accessing and ordering from this website you agree to be bound by the terms set out below. Any contract formed between ourselves shall be governed by English Law and any disputes that arise will be resolved exclusively in the Courts of England.
The website is owned, operated and managed by Robert Gatward Jewellers Ltd (also referred to as Robert Gatward Jewellers, Robert Gatward, us, we, our) with registered details:
Robert Gatward Jewellers Ltd
17 Market Place
Telephone: 01235 527174 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm excluding Bank Holidays)
Registered in England No. 07568606
VAT No. 718 1949 12
Robert Gatward Jewellers Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority license no. 634091, acting as a consumer credit broker provided by Pay4Later in association with Klarna. Pay4Later is licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (Consumer Credit Licence: 0616240).
We advise you to read these terms and conditions prior to making a purchase.
The term 'Robert Gatward Jewellers’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 17 Market Place, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3HA. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The processing of a payment and acknowledgement of an order does not constitute a legally binding contract.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Orders and Contract
Your order for goods is accepted and a contract is formed between Robert Gatward Jewellers and you when we despatch the goods you have ordered and not before. A contract is not formed at the point in time that payment has been taken from you by Robert Gatward Jewellers, nor at the point in time that you receive an email from Robert Gatward Jewellers acknowledging receipt of your order. Until the goods are despatched the order may not be accepted by Robert Gatward Jewellers, or may be cancelled by you. Exceptions apply to orders for personalised items and goods made to your order which cannot be cancelled by you once you have received an email confirmation that your order has been received, as such items and goods may already be in production as a result of your order.