A timeless, precise quartz chronograph with black opaline dial for men prepared for whatever life throws their way. Ruggedness and reliability drive the design elements.
- Hand-applied polished and faceted indexes with luminescent markers
- Skeletonized polished and faceted hour and minute hands with luminescent markers
- Polished chronograph central second hand
- Polished counters’ hands with red tip on counter at 6 o’clock
- Angled Big-Date window at 12 o’clock
- Fine-brushed and polished steel case
- Fine-brushed and polished unidirectional turning bezel in steel
- Anti-reflective scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Polished steel screw-in crown
- Polished steel push-buttons
- Fine-brushed screw-in caseback with diving bell engraving
- TAG Heuer quartz movement, one of the most reliable and accurate made in Switzerland
- Powered by a battery
- Regulator (time-measuring device): quartz crystal.
- Electrical current that causes the crystal to vibrate very consistently and at a very high frequency (32,768 times per second).
- Almost perfect precision (a variation of only a few seconds per month.)
- Fine-brushed and polished 3-row steel bracelet
Shipping & Returns
Free UK Delivery On All Orders
We are proud to offer free UK delivery on all orders placed on our website. Robert Gatward Jewellers currently only operates and supplies to the United Kingdom.
Orders placed before 12pm Tuesday – Friday will be dispatched the same day (stock permitting). Orders placed after 12pm on Friday through to Monday will be dispatched on Tuesday. If there is a specific day that you would like to receive your order, please let us know as soon as you have placed your order and we will try our best to accomodate.
Orders that total £100 or more will be posted using Royal Mail Special Delivery. Orders that total less than £100 will be posted using Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For Delivery (1-2 working days). Although we cannot guarantee next day delivery with this service we have found that the majority of these orders arrive the next working day, in some cases including Saturday.