What we are doing to keep you safe
What we are doing to keep you safe during the Covid-19 pandemic
Here at Robert Gatward Jewellers, the health and wellbeing of our staff and customer alike is our number one priority during these difficult times. We have put procedures in place in accordance with the Government advice and guidelines to help keep everyone in our stores safe.
Latest Covid-19 UpdateAs of 6th January 2021, all of our showrooms are temporarily closed in line with Government guidelines.
Our website remains open and fully operational, although we can no longer guarantee next day delivery. We will currently be dispatching orders placed between 1pm on Thursdays to 1pm on Mondays on Monday, and orders placed between 1pm on Mondays and 1pm on Thursdays will be dispatched on Thursday. If you require your order sooner than the next eligible dispatch day, please contact us and we will try our utmost to help get your order to you as soon as we can. If you need to contact our website team, please call 01235 849239 (Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm) or send us an email to [email protected] Please click here for more details on ordering through our website.
If you have any items for repair that have been left with us before closure, one of our in-store team will contact you to give you an update on the status of your repair. If you have any enquiries regarding items left with us before closure, please contact your local store directly via email.
Below, we have highlighted procuedures and practises that our staff are adopting in order to do so.
Maintaining strict personal hygiene
- Our team members are regularly hand washing with antibacterial soap for at least 20 seconds.
- We will request all customers and team members to use hand sanitiser provided by us upon entering the store.
- All jewellery/watches tried on will be sanitised with an antibacterial wipe or UV light box after use.
- Our team members will be adhering to strict social distancing by remaining 2 metres apart where possible.
- The stores will be limited to a certain number of customers to ensure that social distancing can take place effectively.
- A maximum of 2 people can enter the store together as a group.
- If the store is at maximum capacity, we will politely request that you queue outside, whilst still maintaining social distancing, and one of our team will invite you in when able to.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Our team members have been provided with PPE, such as masks and face guards.
- We have installed protective screens at our serving stations to protect both you and our team.