What we are doing to keep you safe
What we are doing to keep you safe during the Covid-19 pandemic
Here at Robert Gatward Jewellers, the health and wellbeing of our staff and customer alike is our number one priority during these difficult times. We have put new procedures in place in accordance with the Government advice and guidelines to help keep everyone in our stores safe. Below, we have highlighted new measures and practises that our staff are adopting in order to do so.
Maintaining strict personal hygiene
- Our team members are regularly hand washing with antibacterial soap for at least 20 seconds.
- We will request all customers and team members to use our antibacterial gel provided by us upon entering the store.
- All jewellery/watches tried on will be sanitised with an antibacterial wipe or UV light box after use.
- Our team members will be adhering to strict social distancing by remaining 2 metres apart at all times.
- The stores will be limited to a certain number of customers to ensure that social distancing can take place effectively.
- A maximum of 2 people can enter the store together as a group.
- If the store is at maximum capacity, we will politely request that you queue outside, whilst still maintaining social distancing, and one of our team will invite you in when able to.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Our team members have been provided with PPE, such as masks and face guards.
- We have installed ‘sneeze guards’ at our serving stations to protect both you and our team.
- If you would prefer to arrange a fixed appointment with one of our team please call or email the store directly and we will be delighted to arrange an appointment with you at a mutually convenient time.