Moving in its own pace with a carefree and patient attitude, often said to be the wisest of souls. In the Far East, the shell was a symbol of heaven, and the square underside was a symbol of earth. The turtle was an animal whose magic united heaven and earth. This Trollbead is made purely from Sterling Silver and belong to the Trollbeads Spring Collection 2014.
|Metal/Material||Sterling Silver (925)|
|Trollbeads Collection||Silver Beads|
UK Delivery options:
- - Free Royal Mail 1st Class delivery on orders under £100 (1-2 working days)
- - Free Royal Mail Next Day delivery on orders over £100 (Royal Mail guarantees next working day delivery by 1pm, Mon-Fri. Saturday delivery only available on request).
- - Place your order before 2pm for same day dispatch (Mon – Fri).
Click & Collect:
- - Free Click & Collect to any Robert Gatward store.
- - Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Collection (Monday – Thursday, excl. Bank Holidays).
- - Simply choose your desired Robert Gatward store at the Checkout and we’ll take care of the rest.
How will my order arrive?
Your order will arrive packaged neatly and securely in a luxury padded envelope or box, depending on the size of the item purchased.
In addition to your ordered item/s you will also receive:
- - A branded box or silk jewellery pouch.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers luxury navy tote bag.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers pink tissue paper. Black/navy tissue paper if gents item.