Feast your eyes on this striking, passionate princess cut diamond ring; named after the delicate and ravishing primrose flower which come in colours of cream, yellow, pink, blue and red – depending on where they grow – with glossy, smooth petals. This colourful flower brings the meaning of belonging and through it's natural beauty, this flower stands out amongst others, displaying a spectrum of hues which dance in the light of the sun. Similarly, this stunning ring catches your eye with a creamy, pure-white band of platinum that gently cradles the prominent princess cut diamond in the centre, floating gracefully above the ring's band so that maximum light can pass through the diamond. The ring is set with four claws, in a cathedral setting; resembling the grace of a cathedral arch. The ring setting uses arches of platinum to hold the diamond proudly in place with the arches acting as a support to frame the gem as the spectacular focal point of the ring. The arches add height and distinction to the entire ring and accentuate the diamond itself.
Hand made and hand polished in the UK by our highly skilled workers, each ring is entirely individual and made with great care and passion. Additionally, each one of our diamonds can be sized accordingly and are certificated so that you can live safe in the knowledge your diamond is entirely authentic and rare.
British hallmarked 950 platinum
Princess cut diamond
Court shaped band
Hand made in the UK
Hand polished in the UK
|Jewellery Type||Engagement Ring|
UK Delivery options:
- - Free Royal Mail 1st Class delivery on orders under £100 (1-2 working days)
- - Free Royal Mail Next Day delivery on orders over £100 (Royal Mail guarantees next working day delivery by 1pm, Mon-Fri. Saturday delivery only available on request).
- - Place your order before 2pm for same day dispatch (Mon – Fri).
Click & Collect:
- - Free Click & Collect to any Robert Gatward store.
- - Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Collection (Monday – Thursday, excl. Bank Holidays).
- - Simply choose your desired Robert Gatward store at the Checkout and we’ll take care of the rest.
How will my order arrive?
Your order will arrive packaged neatly and securely in a luxury padded envelope or box, depending on the size of the item purchased.
In addition to your ordered item/s you will also receive:
- - A branded box or silk jewellery pouch.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers luxury navy tote bag.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers pink tissue paper. Black/navy tissue paper if gents item.