Our dazzling platinum engagement ring is named The Peony ring for a reason; Peonies embody romance and prosperity and they are regarded as a symbol of fortune and happy marriages. Additionally, they have a lush and full-rounded bloom. Just like this beautiful ring with it's elegant cross over setting and full-rounded brilliant cut diamond, this ring too embodies romance and certainly would be a perfect start to an engagement and a happy, long-lasting marriage. The band is made from luxurious, pure white platinum which will forever remain white. In terms of longevity, platinum is extremely rare because it is whiter than any other metal and will always remain that way; it will last forever, just like what the peony embodies for a long lasting and happy marriage.
The ring has a slim elegant and timeless design with a flat-sided court band and a single solitaire stone set with four claws. This can be complimented by a plain and simple wedding band, a shaped band or a diamond set band. Ultimately, the ring is timeless and radiates elegance and style without ostentation.
This traditional ring has been hand made and hand polished in the UK by highly skilled jewellers, creating a more personal experience with both the manufacturer and the owner of the ring, emanating sentiment as well as individuality.
British hallmarked 950 platinum
Round brilliant cut diamond
Slim and elegant design
Hand made in the UK
Hand polished in the UK
|Jewellery Type||Engagement Ring|
|Diamond Cut||Round Brilliant|
UK Delivery options:
- - Free Royal Mail 1st Class delivery on orders under £100 (1-2 working days)
- - Free Royal Mail Next Day delivery on orders over £100 (Royal Mail guarantees next working day delivery by 1pm, Mon-Fri. Saturday delivery only available on request).
- - Place your order before 2pm for same day dispatch (Mon – Fri).
Click & Collect:
- - Free Click & Collect to any Robert Gatward store.
- - Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Collection (Monday – Thursday, excl. Bank Holidays).
- - Simply choose your desired Robert Gatward store at the Checkout and we’ll take care of the rest.
How will my order arrive?
Your order will arrive packaged neatly and securely in a luxury padded envelope or box, depending on the size of the item purchased.
In addition to your ordered item/s you will also receive:
- - A branded box or silk jewellery pouch.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers luxury navy tote bag.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers pink tissue paper. Black/navy tissue paper if gents item.