The 18ct yellow gold Peony engagement ring with a radiant round brilliant diamond symbolises romance and prosperity. Known as the flower of riches it is clear that any girl will feel like a queen receiving this. This rings beauty is in the simplicity of detail, with an elegant cross-over detail in its gallery, sometime its true, less is more.
This traditional ring has been hand made and hand polished in the UK by highly skilled jewellers, creating a more personal experience with both the manufacturer and the owner of the ring, emanating sentiment as well as individuality.
British hallmarked 750 yellow gold
Round brilliant cut diamond
Slim and elegant design
Hand made in the UK
Hand polished in the UK
|Jewellery Type||Engagement Ring|
|Metal/Material||18ct Gold 750|
|Diamond Cut||Round Brilliant|
UK Delivery options:
- - Free Royal Mail 1st Class delivery on orders under £100 (1-2 working days)
- - Free Royal Mail Next Day delivery on orders over £100 (Royal Mail guarantees next working day delivery by 1pm, Mon-Fri. Saturday delivery only available on request).
- - Place your order before 2pm for same day dispatch (Mon – Fri).
Click & Collect:
- - Free Click & Collect to any Robert Gatward store.
- - Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Collection (Monday – Thursday, excl. Bank Holidays).
- - Simply choose your desired Robert Gatward store at the Checkout and we’ll take care of the rest.
How will my order arrive?
Your order will arrive packaged neatly and securely in a luxury padded envelope or box, depending on the size of the item purchased.
In addition to your ordered item/s you will also receive:
- - A branded box or silk jewellery pouch.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers luxury navy tote bag.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers pink tissue paper. Black/navy tissue paper if gents item.