The Heather solitaire engagement ring is the perfect symbol of your passion and love. The flower of Scotland which is traditionally lucky for brides, Heather is said to bring fortune to all who find it. This beautiful six claw setting with tapered band not only gives you a stunning ring but also has the additional protection and security from a six claw setting.
Here at Robert Gatward Jewellers, we pride ourselves on our hand made and hand polished rings that have been carefully created here in the UK by skilled jewellers. All of our jewellers possess a passion for perfection so you can live safe in the knowledge that your ring is both entirely unique and created with the utmost care.
British hallmarked 750 yellow gold
Knife-edge tapered band
Round brilliant cut diamond
Hand made in the UK
Hand polished in the UK
|Jewellery Type||Engagement Ring|
|Metal/Material||18ct Gold 750|
|Diamond Cut||Round Brilliant|
UK Delivery options:
- - Free Royal Mail 1st Class delivery on orders under £100 (1-2 working days)
- - Free Royal Mail Next Day delivery on orders over £100 (Royal Mail guarantees next working day delivery by 1pm, Mon-Fri. Saturday delivery only available on request).
- - Place your order before 2pm for same day dispatch (Mon – Fri).
Click & Collect:
- - Free Click & Collect to any Robert Gatward store.
- - Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Collection (Monday – Thursday, excl. Bank Holidays).
- - Simply choose your desired Robert Gatward store at the Checkout and we’ll take care of the rest.
How will my order arrive?
Your order will arrive packaged neatly and securely in a luxury padded envelope or box, depending on the size of the item purchased.
In addition to your ordered item/s you will also receive:
- - A branded box or silk jewellery pouch.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers luxury navy tote bag.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers pink tissue paper. Black/navy tissue paper if gents item.