This delicate Delphinium platinum engagement ring is graceful and slender yet dramatic and proud. Set in a traditional four claw setting, the round brilliant diamond is held securely at the tip of the four claws, floating angelically above the silky, pure white platinum band. The ring is soft and gentle, yet glamorous without ostentation, but it's diamond that stands tall, prominently, really is the focal point of the ring. This timeless ring is classic, ideal for a graceful lady; looking absolutely superb on the hand and creating a slimline, soft look, making the finger appear more slender and effeminate.
All of our rings are hand made and hand polished right here in the UK by our highly skilled jewellers, who possess a passion for perfection. It is evident immediately that the ring has been created with care and fine detail and will be an absolute vision on any lady's lucky finger.
British hallmarked 950 platinum
Round brilliant diamond
Court shaped band
Hand made in the UK
Hand polished the UK
|Jewellery Type||Engagement Ring|
UK Delivery options:
- - Free Royal Mail 1st Class delivery on orders under £100 (1-2 working days)
- - Free Royal Mail Next Day delivery on orders over £100 (Royal Mail guarantees next working day delivery by 1pm, Mon-Fri. Saturday delivery only available on request).
- - Place your order before 2pm for same day dispatch (Mon – Fri).
Click & Collect:
- - Free Click & Collect to any Robert Gatward store.
- - Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Collection (Monday – Thursday, excl. Bank Holidays).
- - Simply choose your desired Robert Gatward store at the Checkout and we’ll take care of the rest.
How will my order arrive?
Your order will arrive packaged neatly and securely in a luxury padded envelope or box, depending on the size of the item purchased.
In addition to your ordered item/s you will also receive:
- - A branded box or silk jewellery pouch.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers luxury navy tote bag.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers pink tissue paper. Black/navy tissue paper if gents item.