Our graceful and dazzling buttercup engagement ring sparkles and shines brilliantly from every angle, emitting a beacon of incandescent light from both the ring's impressive diamond centre and it's elegant shoulders. The charmingly angelic buttercup flower is delicate with shiny, silky petals and they dazzle and dance in the breeze throughout spring and summer; blissfully like a happy marriage. Comparatively, the stunning ring radiates luminosity with it's round brilliant diamond which is 0.15 of a carat as well as the diamond set shoulders, equalling in 0.15ct also. The ring is set with an effective halo setting where the placement of diamonds are set in a concentric circle around the centre diamond which creates the illusion that the centre stone is larger, intensifying the overall sparkle. The halo setting in relation to the name buttercup is just apropos as it adds an angelic air, symbolising the buttercups innocence and endearing nature. The glossy white platinum band is slim and knife-edged, increasing the ring's elegance which looks just harmonious and timeless on the hand.
All of our rings are hand made and hand polished right here in the UK by extremely skilled jewellers. Hand-making a ring is an impressive art which requires an abundance of fineness and care and no ring will ever be the same. Furthermore, the experience is entirely personal and unique for all parties.
British hallmarked 950 platinum
Round brilliant cut diamond centre stone and shoulders
Hand made in the UK
Hand polished in the UK
|Jewellery Type||Engagement Ring|
|Ring Style||Stone Set Shoulders|
UK Delivery options:
- - Free Royal Mail 1st Class delivery on orders under £100 (1-2 working days)
- - Free Royal Mail Next Day delivery on orders over £100 (Royal Mail guarantees next working day delivery by 1pm, Mon-Fri. Saturday delivery only available on request).
- - Place your order before 2pm for same day dispatch (Mon – Fri).
Click & Collect:
- - Free Click & Collect to any Robert Gatward store.
- - Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Collection (Monday – Thursday, excl. Bank Holidays).
- - Simply choose your desired Robert Gatward store at the Checkout and we’ll take care of the rest.
How will my order arrive?
Your order will arrive packaged neatly and securely in a luxury padded envelope or box, depending on the size of the item purchased.
In addition to your ordered item/s you will also receive:
- - A branded box or silk jewellery pouch.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers luxury navy tote bag.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers pink tissue paper. Black/navy tissue paper if gents item.