This 18ct Yellow Gold Amaryllis ring gracefully twists up into a stunning compass setting, holding a beautiful and unique round brilliant diamond. Its name, Amaryllis is greek for splendour and sparkle, an extremely fitting name for this enchanting solitaire. With its court shaped band its both beautiful and elegant..
The striking ring is hand made and hand polished by our skilled jewellers in the UK. There are various benefits to possessing a hand made ring; the ring will be inherently stronger, you will be getting a unique ring and changes are intrinsic to the process of hand making a ring, also modifications can be made accordingly. Additionally, this makes the entire process personal and sentimental to both the jeweller and the wearer.
British hallmarked 750 yellow gold
Court shaped band
Unique compass setting
Round brilliant cut diamond
Hand made in the UK
Hand polished in the UK
|Jewellery Type||Engagement Ring|
|Metal/Material||18ct Gold 750|
|Diamond Cut||Round Brilliant|
UK Delivery options:
- - Free Royal Mail 1st Class delivery on orders under £100 (1-2 working days)
- - Free Royal Mail Next Day delivery on orders over £100 (Royal Mail guarantees next working day delivery by 1pm, Mon-Fri. Saturday delivery only available on request).
- - Place your order before 2pm for same day dispatch (Mon – Fri).
Click & Collect:
- - Free Click & Collect to any Robert Gatward store.
- - Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Collection (Monday – Thursday, excl. Bank Holidays).
- - Simply choose your desired Robert Gatward store at the Checkout and we’ll take care of the rest.
How will my order arrive?
Your order will arrive packaged neatly and securely in a luxury padded envelope or box, depending on the size of the item purchased.
In addition to your ordered item/s you will also receive:
- - A branded box or silk jewellery pouch.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers luxury navy tote bag.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers pink tissue paper. Black/navy tissue paper if gents item.