This Omega Planet Ocean features a 42mm stainless steel case presented on a 3 row steel bracelet. In full view under its sapphire crystal glass, the Omega Planet Ocean showcases a date window at 3 o clock. Viewable through its exhibition case back with sapphire crystal glass, the Omega Co- Axial Chronometer Certified Swiss movement is an engineering masterpiece. With its black dial and luminous index markers and hands, it provides optimum readability in those tricky situations. The Omega Planet Ocean features a water resistance of an astounding 600 meter capability, and its presence and detailing will stand above the rest as a robust, luxury timepiece.
42mm case size
600m water resistance
Automatic Co-Axial Movement
Exhibition Case Back
Stainless Steel Case And Bracelet
Sapphire crystal glass
Luminescent hands and markers
|Watch Style||Diving, Exhibition Caseback, Sports|
|Bracelet Type||Metal Bracelet|
|Clasp Type||Deployment, Folding Clasp|
|Water Resistance||600m (Diving)|
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|
UK Delivery options:
- - Free Royal Mail 1st Class delivery on orders under £100 (1-2 working days)
- - Free Royal Mail Next Day delivery on orders over £100 (Royal Mail guarantees next working day delivery by 1pm, Mon-Fri. Saturday delivery only available on request).
- - Place your order before 2pm for same day dispatch (Mon – Fri).
Click & Collect:
- - Free Click & Collect to any Robert Gatward store.
- - Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Collection (Monday – Thursday, excl. Bank Holidays).
- - Simply choose your desired Robert Gatward store at the Checkout and we’ll take care of the rest.
How will my order arrive?
Your order will arrive packaged neatly and securely in a luxury padded envelope or box, depending on the size of the item purchased.
In addition to your ordered item/s you will also receive:
- - A branded box or silk jewellery pouch.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers luxury navy tote bag.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers pink tissue paper. Black/navy tissue paper if gents item.