When the Ladymatic first appeared in 1955, it became a defining timepiece in women's fashion. Six decades on, it still retains every ounce of captivating style and grace.
In this model, stainless steel has been used to create both the 34 mm case and the bracelet. The polished alpha-shaped hands have been crafted with white gold, along with 11 indexes, which are set with diamonds.
Radiating around the white pearled, mother-of-pearl dial, the bezel is also paved with snow-set diamonds, and an extra "Brilliant OMEGA cut" diamond has been placed within the polished crown.
Days are tracked by a date window at 3 o'clock, while the inner body includes the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8520.
|Bracelet Type||Metal Bracelet|
|Water Resistance||100m (Swimming)|
UK Delivery options:
- - Free Royal Mail 1st Class delivery on orders under £100 (1-2 working days)
- - Free Royal Mail Next Day delivery on orders over £100 (Royal Mail guarantees next working day delivery by 1pm, Mon-Fri. Saturday delivery only available on request).
- - Place your order before 2pm for same day dispatch (Mon – Fri).
Click & Collect:
- - Free Click & Collect to any Robert Gatward store.
- - Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Collection (Monday – Thursday, excl. Bank Holidays).
- - Simply choose your desired Robert Gatward store at the Checkout and we’ll take care of the rest.
How will my order arrive?
Your order will arrive packaged neatly and securely in a luxury padded envelope or box, depending on the size of the item purchased.
In addition to your ordered item/s you will also receive:
- - A branded box or silk jewellery pouch.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers luxury navy tote bag.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers pink tissue paper. Black/navy tissue paper if gents item.