The Speedmaster Skywalker X-33 Solar Impulse Limited Edition is more than a remarkable timepiece. It is a celebration of a project whose ambitious aim is to circle the globe in an airplane powered only by solar energy.
The blue and green dial, with its white transferred indexes and hour markers coated with white Super-LumiNova, has a central opening allowing the wearer to read the liquid crystal display digital elements. The grade 2 titanium Speedmaster Skywalker X-33 Solar Impulse Limited Edition is powered by the multi-functional quartz chronograph movement, OMEGA calibre 5619, and its grade 2 titanium outer caseback is stamped with the Solar Impulse “Around the World” patch and engraved with the name of the timepiece as well as the words “TESTED AND QUALIFIED BY ESA" (European Space Agency).
This timepiece, of which only 1,924 models will be produced, is presented on a blue and green-bordered polyamide "NATO" strap.
Limited Edition Number 559 out of 1924 worldwide.
|Water Resistance||30m (Splashproof)|
UK Delivery options:
- - Free Royal Mail 1st Class delivery on orders under £100 (1-2 working days)
- - Free Royal Mail Next Day delivery on orders over £100 (Royal Mail guarantees next working day delivery by 1pm, Mon-Fri. Saturday delivery only available on request).
- - Place your order before 2pm for same day dispatch (Mon – Fri).
Click & Collect:
- - Free Click & Collect to any Robert Gatward store.
- - Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Collection (Monday – Thursday, excl. Bank Holidays).
- - Simply choose your desired Robert Gatward store at the Checkout and we’ll take care of the rest.
How will my order arrive?
Your order will arrive packaged neatly and securely in a luxury padded envelope or box, depending on the size of the item purchased.
In addition to your ordered item/s you will also receive:
- - A branded box or silk jewellery pouch.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers luxury navy tote bag.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers pink tissue paper. Black/navy tissue paper if gents item.