This unique Aqua Terra features a full 18ct Red Gold 41.5mm case presented on a brown leather strap. In full view under its sapphire crystal glass, the Aqua Terra Day- Date showcases a day window at 12 o clock and a date window at 6 o clock. Viewable through its exhibition case back with sapphire crystal glass, the Omega Chronometer Certified Swiss movement is an engineering masterpiece. With its textured white dial, red gold index markers and hands, its presence and detail will stand above the rest as a robust, luxury timepiece.
41.5mm case size
150m water resistance
18ct Red Gold Case
Sapphire crystal glass
Day and Date Window
Brown Leather Strap
Luminescent hands and markers
|Metal/Material||18ct Rose Gold 750|
|Watch Style||Diving, Exhibition Caseback, Gold, Leather, Sports|
|Bracelet Type||Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Deployment, Folding Clasp|
|Water Resistance||150m (Swimming)|
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|
UK Delivery options:
- - Free Royal Mail 1st Class delivery on orders under £100 (1-2 working days)
- - Free Royal Mail Next Day delivery on orders over £100 (Royal Mail guarantees next working day delivery by 1pm, Mon-Fri. Saturday delivery only available on request).
- - Place your order before 2pm for same day dispatch (Mon – Fri).
Click & Collect:
- - Free Click & Collect to any Robert Gatward store.
- - Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Collection (Monday – Thursday, excl. Bank Holidays).
- - Simply choose your desired Robert Gatward store at the Checkout and we’ll take care of the rest.
How will my order arrive?
Your order will arrive packaged neatly and securely in a luxury padded envelope or box, depending on the size of the item purchased.
In addition to your ordered item/s you will also receive:
- - A branded box or silk jewellery pouch.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers luxury navy tote bag.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers pink tissue paper. Black/navy tissue paper if gents item.