This unique Aqua Terra features a stainless steel 43mm case presented on a stainless steel bracelet. In full view under its sapphire crystal glass, the Aqua Terra GMT showcases a date window at the 6 o clock marker and a red pointed hand for a separate time function. Viewable through its exhibition case back with sapphire crystal glass, the Omega Chronometer Certified Swiss Co- Axial 8605 movement is an engineering masterpiece. With its textured 24 hour black dial and luminescent hands and markers, its presence and detail will stand above the rest as a robust, luxury timepiece.
43mm case size
150m water resistance
Co- Axial Automatic Movement
Stainless Steel Case And Bracelet
Sapphire crystal glass
Date Window at 6 o clock
Luminescent hands and markers
|Watch Style||Diving, Exhibition Caseback, GMT, Sports|
|Bracelet Type||Metal Bracelet|
|Clasp Type||Deployment, Folding Clasp|
|Water Resistance||150m (Swimming)|
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|
|Omega Collection||Aqua Terra|
UK Delivery options:
- - Free Royal Mail 1st Class delivery on orders under £100 (1-2 working days)
- - Free Royal Mail Next Day delivery on orders over £100 (Royal Mail guarantees next working day delivery by 1pm, Mon-Fri. Saturday delivery only available on request).
- - Place your order before 2pm for same day dispatch (Mon – Fri).
Click & Collect:
- - Free Click & Collect to any Robert Gatward store.
- - Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Collection (Monday – Thursday, excl. Bank Holidays).
- - Simply choose your desired Robert Gatward store at the Checkout and we’ll take care of the rest.
How will my order arrive?
Your order will arrive packaged neatly and securely in a luxury padded envelope or box, depending on the size of the item purchased.
In addition to your ordered item/s you will also receive:
- - A branded box or silk jewellery pouch.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers luxury navy tote bag.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers pink tissue paper. Black/navy tissue paper if gents item.