The Transocean collection was designed to be the ultimate contemporary classic. Launched in 1958, the collection featured shock-resistant and anti-magnetic and watertight timepieces that far surpassed the functionality of the average watch. Indeed, this, the latest model in the series, far exceeds even the functionality of it's illustrious predecessors with a host of impressive features. Precise and durable thanks to the automatic movement, robust steel case and scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass respectively this Transocean is an exquisite timepiece. The dial is adorned with numerous functions the most impressive of which is possibly the dual timezone complication which is complemented by an aperture for the date at 4.30, silver hands and markers and the iconic 'B' signature at twelve, culminating in an outstandingly elegant timepiece capable of supreme performance.
UK Delivery options:
- - Free Royal Mail 1st Class delivery on orders under £100 (1-2 working days)
- - Free Royal Mail Next Day delivery on orders over £100 (Royal Mail guarantees next working day delivery by 1pm, Mon-Fri. Saturday delivery only available on request).
- - Place your order before 2pm for same day dispatch (Mon – Fri).
Click & Collect:
- - Free Click & Collect to any Robert Gatward store.
- - Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Collection (Monday – Thursday, excl. Bank Holidays).
- - Simply choose your desired Robert Gatward store at the Checkout and we’ll take care of the rest.
How will my order arrive?
Your order will arrive packaged neatly and securely in a luxury padded envelope or box, depending on the size of the item purchased.
In addition to your ordered item/s you will also receive:
- - A branded box or silk jewellery pouch.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers luxury navy tote bag.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers pink tissue paper. Black/navy tissue paper if gents item.