Breitling Gents Navitimer Stainless Steel Watch AB021012/BB59
On May 24th 1962, Scott Carpenter orbited the Earth three times aboard the Aurora 7 capsule. On his wrist was a Navitimer with a 24-hour graduation – a vital necessity in distinguishing day from night. It thus became the first wrist chronograph to travel in space.
Diameter - 42mm
Dial Colour - Black
Movement - Automatic
Glass - Sapphire Crystal
Water Resistance - 30m / 3 ATM
Reference - AB021012/BB59
Breitling Watches are also available in our Ipswich, Reading and Windsor stores.
|Bracelet Type||Leather Strap|
UK Delivery options:
- - Free Royal Mail 1st Class delivery on orders under £100 (1-2 working days)
- - Free Royal Mail Next Day delivery on orders over £100 (Royal Mail guarantees next working day delivery by 1pm, Mon-Fri. Saturday delivery only available on request).
- - Place your order before 2pm for same day dispatch (Mon – Fri).
Click & Collect:
- - Free Click & Collect to any Robert Gatward store.
- - Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Collection (Monday – Thursday, excl. Bank Holidays).
- - Simply choose your desired Robert Gatward store at the Checkout and we’ll take care of the rest.
How will my order arrive?
Your order will arrive packaged neatly and securely in a luxury padded envelope or box, depending on the size of the item purchased.
In addition to your ordered item/s you will also receive:
- - A branded box or silk jewellery pouch.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers luxury navy tote bag.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers pink tissue paper. Black/navy tissue paper if gents item.