Limited Edition Number 670 out of 2000 worldwide.
A handsome and modest timepiece, this Breitling Gents Transocean Chrongraph is for the classic and refined gentleman that enjoys his luxury timepieces. The automatic movement allows the luminescent hands to sweep across the white and silvery face. Protected by scratch-resistant, sapphire crystal glass, the inner workings of the watch can be viewed at the back of this timepiece. Lose yourself and admire the beauty of the watch as it ticks away elegantly against your wrist.
70 Hours power reserve
43mm case size
100m water resistance
Sapphire crystal glass
Luminescent hands and markers
Brown leather Alligator strap (Ever so slightly faded, photographs available upon request)
UK Delivery options:
- - Free Royal Mail 1st Class delivery on orders under £100 (1-2 working days)
- - Free Royal Mail Next Day delivery on orders over £100 (Royal Mail guarantees next working day delivery by 1pm, Mon-Fri. Saturday delivery only available on request).
- - Place your order before 2pm for same day dispatch (Mon – Fri).
Click & Collect:
- - Free Click & Collect to any Robert Gatward store.
- - Place your order before 2pm for Next Day Collection (Monday – Thursday, excl. Bank Holidays).
- - Simply choose your desired Robert Gatward store at the Checkout and we’ll take care of the rest.
How will my order arrive?
Your order will arrive packaged neatly and securely in a luxury padded envelope or box, depending on the size of the item purchased.
In addition to your ordered item/s you will also receive:
- - A branded box or silk jewellery pouch.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers luxury navy tote bag.
- - Robert Gatward Jewellers pink tissue paper. Black/navy tissue paper if gents item.